Robeau‘s LoRaWAN water flow meter enables you to remotely monitor water consumption. Ideal for a variety of applications such as Smart Cities and Smart Agriculture, the Robeau IoT water flow meter enables users to make savings on water bills. The meter can also be useful in detecting water leaks before damage occurs.
For maximum efficiency, up to 4 sensors can connect to the meter for easy identification of possible leaks and areas with the highest water use.
Available to suit a variety of pipe sizes, the Robeau LoRaWAN water flow meter can also integrate with the Strega smart water valve. Ideal for irrigation systems, the two products can be used to build an IoT water solution that enables complete remote control.
- LoRaWAN® Compliant
- Measures logged when in use and sent every 5 minutes
- Minimum accuracy of 0.5 l/min
- 2 – 3 years battery
- Reports battery voltage
- Ease of data integration through analytics platform, open API or directly via the sensor
- Option to attach up to 4 sensors per meter
- CE & RoHS certified
- Available to suit pipe sizes:
- Optional DN20 flowmeters with higher accuracy and higher working pressure are available on request
|Power Supply||2 batteries IV5 AA|
|Transceiver Power||-14dBm high efficiency PA|
|Frequency Range||868 MHz|
|Dimensions||2.5cm (D) x 12cm (W) x 18cm (L)|
|Operating temperature||-25°C ~ 80°C|
Key documents & information
- Robeau Water Flow Meter Datasheet
- Robeau Water Flow Meter Installation Guide
RRP: £179.03 + VAT
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN water flow meters to suit specific project requirements.