Strega‘s Smart Water Valve utilises LoRaWAN technology to offer a battery operated shut off valve. Ideal for Smart Metering the smart valve helps to minimise waste by controlling water systems without the need for unnecessary cabling. With the valve, users can remotely control their entire systems which can be useful for:
- Smart Metering Control
- Legionella Compliance
- Water Distribution Flushing
- Leak Detection
The Strega Smart Water Valve is available in a variety of sizes to suit existing pipe work. With the all-in-one version, the emitter is attached. Or for hard to reach areas, the valve can also be purchased with the emitter separately connected.Featuring integrated tamper, pressure and humidity sensors, the valve alerts users to any potential issues before costly damages arise. With an ultra low power consumption, the Strega Smart Water Valve provides 10 + years battery life and is compatible with all IoT platforms for simple integration with existing LoRaWAN IoT solutions.
- Long range wireless, battery operated LoRaWAN valve
- Ultra-low consumption (10+ years autonomy)
- Fraud resistant with integrated tamper sensor
- License free operation on EU868
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Time controlled automatic operations
- Variety of pipe sizes available from 3/8″ to 3″
- IoT ready (compliant with all Internet of Things platforms)
- From DN10 (3/8”) to DN80 (3”)
- Bi-directional deep indoor communication
- Industrial grade (PN25, IP68, fluid up to 140°C/60°F,…)
- Easy set up and installation
|Input Power||One or two (replaceable) lithium batteries type D 3.0 VDC or 3.6 VDC|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to +70°C / -4°F to +160°F|
|Maximum Fluid Pressure||25 bars (DN10 to DN32)
20 bars (DN40 to DN65)
|Available Pipe Sections||DN10, DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80 (from 3/8″ to 3″)|
|Range||15+km/10mi. in line of sight
2+km/1.5mi. in urban environments
22+ floors in a multi-storey building
|Maximum Output Power||14dBm|
|Antenna Type||Internal with +2.1 dB Gain|
Key documents & information
Individual partcodes dependent on requirements, please contact us to discuss your needs.
RRP: Pricing ranges from £201.74 – £695.95 + VAT depending on pipe width & sensor configuration + VAT
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN water sensors to suit specific project requirements.