Discover NB-IoT asset tracking with the Yabby Edge cellular from Digital Matter. With an ultra-rugged, compact form factor, the Yabby Edge can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments to remotely monitor the location of your assets.
Ideal for use in areas where GNSS-only devices fail. The Yabby Edge is a cellular LPWAN device which offers NB-IoT or LTE-M connectivity.
Offering up to 10 years battery life, users of the Yabby Edge cellular NB-IoT tracking device can rest assured their solution will last.
With adaptive tracking options, the Yabby Edge can be set to perform periodic or optional movement-based tracking throughout the day and/or when movement occurs. To help optimise battery life, this NB-IoT asset tracking sensor will enter sleep mode to conserve power and data usage.
For users looking to use this NB-IoT asset tracking device to monitor livestock, a special livestock housing is available to purchase separately. Contact us to find out more.
With the option to use NB-IoT or LTE-M connectivity, the Oyster Edge can be easily set up. Simply insert your cellular IoT SIM card and away you go! Contact us today to check cellular IoT coverage in your deplyment area.
- Can be connected by LTE-M or NB-IoT
- Features ann ultra-rugged, compact form factor
- Long battery life up to 10 years
- Cloud-based location solving (versus on-device) for substantial power savings
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep more when stationary to save power
- Rugged & weatherproof IP68 rated casing
- Easy to install
- Provides GNSS, Wi-Fi AP MAC address Scanning and Cell Tower location fallback for seamless indoor/outdoor asset management
- Adaptive tracking options
- Supports roaming between networks
- Flexible configuration
|3 x AAA batteries
|NB-IoT or LTE-M (Cat-M1)
|86mm (L) x 63mm (W) x 24mm (H)
|Ultra-rugged & waterproof IP68 and IK07-rated housing
|-30°C to +60°C
|3-Axis Accelerometer to detect movement, high G-force events and more
Key documents & information
- Yabby Edge Cellular NB-IoT Asset Tracking Device Datasheet
- Yabby Edge NB-IoT Asset Tracker Battery Recommendations
- Yabby Edge Support
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best NB-IoT tracking device to suit specific project requirements.
For simple deployment and ongoing management of your NB-IoT solutions, check out our cellular IoT middleware platform, Symbius. Designed to enable you to make the most of your data, Symbius will take the headache out of decoding your data for you.
Let us connect you