The semi-industrial LoRa indoor gateway from Milesight provides users with multiple backhaul connectivity options, including: ethernet, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi, helping you to ensure your data is received around the clock.
With the ability to receive data from 8 end-devices simultaneously, the UG65 LoRa indoor gateway is capable of supporting up to 2000 end devices. Featuring an embedded network server, the Milesight UG65 is compatible with multiple network server platforms like AWS, TTN, Chirpstack and Loriot for a wide range of options for data processing.
With a number of mounting options including wall, desktop and pole, the UG65 is IP65 rated making it dust and splash proof. Thanks to Milesight’s IoT Cloud, this LoRaWAN® gateway can be easily managed. Users are also able to store, manage and analyse recorded data in just a few clicks.
- Quad-core industrial processor with a large memory
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP65 enclosure
- Suitable for destkop, wall or pole mounting
- Features 2 internal antennas (External antenna available to purchase separately)
- Milesight UG65 LoRa Indoor Gateway Datasheet
- Milesight UG65 LoRa Indoor Gateway Quick Start Guide
- Milesight UG65 LoRa Indoor Gateway User Guide
The UG65 gateway is designed for indoor use. Other IoT gateways are more suited to industrial applications and outdoor use, such as the UG67 Outdoor gateway.
All of our products are available for delivery across Europe, with selected items available for same-day dispatch.